Friday, January 25, 2008

Lambda the Ultimate! Mayest thou wrap with great haste.

While reading this interesting thread about "concept [representation?] programming", I immediately became frustrated at the massively long lines which forced me to scroll left to right and back constantly.

I started to search the web for a fix, tried using Google Translate (Chinese to English) to see if it would somehow fix the problem and when this failed, took a quick look in Opera's "view" menu. There I saw the obvious solution, "Fit to width". I kind of expected this to zoom the whole page out so small that I wouldn't be able to read anything, but nope; it just forces the page layout to conform to your browser window's width, effectively forcing word-wrapping. I love Opera.

No comments:

Post a Comment