Friday, January 26, 2007

post-exam stress syndrome

After two weeks of exams and a couple of 4 hour sleep nights in a row, I guess it's natural to be absolutely exhausted. Still, I think all of them went okay except the Graphics fiasco, which was a kick in the face for a lot of us.

Still, as long as I passed it, I can hopefully make up for it with the other stuff... I keep telling myself how I'll work more efficiently in semester two. I'd better...

In other news, this is great reading. In fact all the articles are cleverly written (and where does he find the stuff..??)

It is also important to remember that Glen and Sophie are characters in two separate productions. Hey, it's the magic of post production. Glen then sits down to talk to another new character about Sophie. This is where the seams are really starting to show, as Glen obviously is in a barracks in the middle of the jungle, while the man he is talking to is in an office, in different lighting, and in a different movie. This guy then hires someone to rescue Sophie.
Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment